Wednesday, April 10, 2013

a dream is a wish your heart makes



For my scheduled posts while I'm in Disney World I thought it would be neat to put together different outfits interpreting the looks of Disney movie princesses and heroines! I had SO much fun assembling these!! They're mostly very loose interpretations, since I'm obviously limited to what I have in my own wardrobe, but I love how all of them came out!

First up is Cinderella :D These shoes were actually what sparked the idea for these posts since they remind me so much of glass slippers!



I'm actually typing this on the plane!! I had so much to do yesterday that I never got around to writing up my posts. I didn't even get to sleep until 2:30am and then I had to wake up at 4:15! It might seem like a terrible way to start a vacation but I think I might need a nap when I get to the hotel! Actually maybe that's the *perfect* way to start a vacation :)




dress - asos | shoes - modcloth | brooch & gloves - vintage | headband - h&m