Wednesday, September 17, 2014

come on get happy



I woke up in a really good mood this morning so I thought it would be fun to make a little list of things that are making me happy today!

+ I have a chronically stuffy nose but this morning I woke up gloriously clear and able to breathe. SHEER BLISS.
+ I finished two new collar clip designs that I'm super excited about
+ Cold iced tea
+ Funny tweets from friends
+ Binge watching Supernatural while I work
+ Remembering that I met Misha Collins this month (WHAT?!)
+ This recipe for lunch
+  Getting ready for Dapper Day next week
+ Arrietty laying upside down right next to me
+ Getting a new book in the mail

It's always nice to remind yourself of the good things in your life. I keep a happy jar where I write down all of the really good things that happen throughout the year and then read them on New Year's Eve. It's such a great concept, it's really worth trying to do something similar on a daily basis. Maybe getting a new book in the mail wouldn't go in my 2014 jar, but it's a nice thing that happened today and it made me happy so it's going in my imaginary September 17th 2014 jar instead ;)


dress- h&m | blouse - Sammi's shop my closet store | shoes - c/o bait footwear