Saturday, October 31, 2015

modestly witchy



So I'm still managing to work some pastels in here but overall I felt like this was pretty full-on Halloween. The lace-up dress seems very medieval to me for some reason, so I had to buy it even though I had no idea how to wear it with a bra. This lacy tank top was the perfect solution so I can still be witchy, but modestly witchy.

My favorite part of this outfit though is definitely the tights!!



I'm going on my first cruise next week! I'm not sure how pricey wi-fi will be but I'll have to check into my work emails while I'm away anyway so if I can I'll try to post an update or two here as well. I'm really excited about the outfits I'm packing so I'm definitely going to try to take photos of them while I'm on board. In the meantime I'll try to post here again tomorrow to show off my Halloween costume. I posted a little sneak peek on my instagram last week if you're too curious to wait ;D




dress - asos | brooch - gift from Casey | shoes - asos (similar)