Wednesday, June 8, 2016

for whom the bell tolls



This has to be the best bell-sleeve item in my collection. Putting aside the fact that this has two layers of fluttery bell sleeves (!!) I love the sheer fabric and unique square polka dot pattern (I don't know if it's obvious enough in the photos but the dots are, indeed, square) Eventually I want to do a little photo shoot with all of my favorite bell sleeved pieces. I've been accumulating them for so long now that I've amassed quite a collection!

Also, a little plug for my shop! Today is National Best Friend Day so all of my BFF goodies are 15% off with code "BFF4EVER." And for anyone whose best buddy is also their cat (cough.. me .. cough) my pendant set for you and your cat is included in the sale, too! ;)




dress - asos | shirt - vintage | shoes - bait footwear
brooch - vintage | purple rug - amazon