Friday, June 16, 2017

in motion



I realized after I got dressed today that I tend to dress in three colors at a time, and that's how I stay coordinated. It's not an intentional sartorial strategy or anything, it just sort of dawned on me as I added pink to my yellow and aqua outfit. Now that I'm aware of it though maybe it'll make those days when I just can't seem to put anything together a little bit easier...

Also, I haven't really added anything to this yet except for a cute Arrietty video, but I started a youtube channel here. I'm planning on doing outfit videos, some DIYs, collection videos, room tours, etc. so if that sounds like it might float your boat you can subscribe here. I know it's a long shot but I hope so much I can get to 100 subscribers since that's the threshold you need to meet before you can have a real channel URL. Right now I'm stuck with UCyoM8GvgWVH60B7UyJqWwRQ, lol!!

ps. The ice cream flower pot on the shelf behind me is a DIY I completed this week! You can see how to make one yourself right here.




brooch - vintage | glasses - bonlook