Wednesday, October 4, 2017

countdown



I've had a dry-erase countdown on my refrigerator since last November when I booked me and my mom's joint 30th/60th birthday trip to Paris and now that countdown says THREE DAYS LEFT. Ahh! I'm looking forward to this trip SO MUCH. This year has been the most stressful one of my life since high school (the entirety of high school would still rank as most stressful) and I can't think of any better respite than a week in my favorite city with one of my favorite people.

I think I'll get to see way more of the city this time because my mom is such a good planner. When I went last year I kind of wandered aimlessly a lot but this time we have so many fun things on the itinerary. We're going to The Louvre, Disneyland Paris, and my mom surprised me by booking a reservation for lunch IN THE EIFFEL TOWER!

As excited as I am, I actually haven't started packing yet. I'm the worst at packing early. I actually had a dream last night that we were leaving for the airport and I still hadn't finished packing and my whole family was yelling at me because we were going to miss the flight, lol. So I guess I should probably go pack now ;D




dress - modcloth (old) | sweater - c/o Tobi | shoes - bait footwear