Monday, February 19, 2018

paw-sitively adorable



When I saw this adorable overall dress I was 99.9% sure that there was no way the skirt would fit over my hips but I bought it anyway and just figured there was a pretty good chance it would be a fun novelty piece I could keep in my closet as a "maybe someday" goal piece. But IT FITS. With some wiggle room, actually! And I'm carrying a few extra pounds right now (which always, without fail, pads my hips and my behind) so I'm seriously shocked that it fits.

And I have no idea what possessed me to decide to start doing this but I shot some video to go with this post. It's really short and I always look so goofy in video footage but I thought it might be fun to start doing some little videos to go with my outfit posts. So here it is!




overalls - forever 21 | shirt - forever 21 | tights - target
cat shoes - gift (similar) | wig - keke wigs